All Council meetings and associated public hearings will be live-streamed through Zoom during the Covid-19 pandemic to allow for more accessible public involvement and attendance. While Council meetings are still happening face-to-face, access via Zoom will ensure Lacombe County is providing the public with the ability to provide input in a safe environment, while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
SYLVAN LAKE IDP ONLINE PARTICIPATION
If you wish to join the Joint Public Hearing online, the Zoom video conference link is:
Meeting ID: 629 1229 4197
One tap mobile
If your video connection is unstable even when turning off the video, please use the "phone in only" option: +1 587 328 1099 Canada
- When you join the Joint Public Hearing video conference, you will be asked to sign up to speak at the public hearing. To sign up, you will use the chat function, and type, “SPEAKER: [Add your full name]”.
- Additional details about how the Joint Public Hearing will be conducted will be provided during the opening remarks.
- To participate fully, you will require an internet connection, speakers and a microphone, and a webcam. Alternatively, there will be a phone in option.
Council & MPC Meetings - To access the meetings virtually:
Topic: Council Meeting November 12, 2020
Time: November 12, 2020, at 9:00 AM
Meeting ID: 858 2997 5542
To join Zoom Meeting via computer/laptop: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85829975542
To join Zoom Meeting via phone: 587-328-1099
Personal ID: if you do not have a Personal ID, select # to continue
Rules during a Zoom Lacombe County Council meeting/public hearing?
The public is welcome to attend virtually through the Zoom video conferencing system. The public will be able to listen/observe the entire meeting, but like in face-to-face meetings, there will only be certain times that the public can comment. These opportunities include:
- During a public hearing when public feedback is requested;
- Public delegations to Council (pre-registration required); and
- When permitted by the Chair/Reeve
*Anyone wishing to speak via Zoom will have to either join via computer/laptop or by phone. To indicate that you wish to speak:
- By Computer: Use the "Raise Hand" option on Zoom
- By Phone: Hit *9 to indicate that they would like to speak.