Residents and ratepayers of Lacombe County will see minimal disruption to County services following the latest Alberta Health Services COVID-19 guidelines that were unveiled on November 24th.
The County Office will remain open to the public during normal working hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
While the office remains open, Lacombe County is following AHS guidelines and has some County staff working from home. As such, the public is advised to call ahead to ensure the staff member you are wishing to meet with is in the office. Please note that all staff members are available via email and cell phone.
We ask that you consider using the following alternative service options:
- Phone (403-782-6601)
- Email ()
- Online service request portal
- Facebook (@LacombeCounty)
Please use teleconference or video-conference tools whenever possible to meet with staff. In-person meetings with staff can be scheduled by contacting the employee directly, or by phoning the main office line for assistance.
Those attending the Lacombe County administration office or public works building are respectfully asked to:
- Stay home if feeling unwell or have ANY COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wear a face covering (masks are available upon entering our building).
- Use the hand sanitizing stations upon entering our office to limit the spread of germs
- Maintain physical distancing (2-metres/6 feet).
- Provide contact information for contact-tracing purposes.
- Fill out a questionnaire for contact-tracing purposes (if the visitor is attending meetings with staff).
- Respect the protective barriers that have been installed and will remain in place until the COVID-19 public health crisis has been resolved.
The public is still welcome to attend Council and Council committee meetings in-person, subject to the required gathering and social distancing requirements or may attend or participate via Zoom. Zoom meeting information can be found on our website under Virtual Council Meetings.