Lacombe County has an exciting 4-month job opportunity for an innovative individual who has a strong knowledge of a variety of hardware and software platforms, has a passion for troubleshooting system operating and hardware issues, and who prides themselves on being able to effectively assist others when providing technical support.
Over the summer, you will work collaboratively with the I.T. department on a broad range of projects that are focused on promoting modern technology solutions to improve and enhance the services of Lacombe County.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the I.T. department staff in a variety of hardware, software and application development projects;
- Develop, test and implement new applications to help streamline County business processes;
- Perform general hardware and software troubleshooting;
- Perform application development in the Visual Studio environment (C#);
- Provide technical support to County staff on a variety of platforms and software packages;
- Document I.T. inventories, processes and procedures.
Please forward your application to: E-mail: | Fax: 403.782.3820 | www.lacombecounty.com before March 15, 2021.