The Agriculture Department of Lacombe County has a full-time 4 month, seasonal position for a Sprayer Operator to join our team. The approximate term date for this 4-month position is May 4, 2020 - August 28, 2020.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, remove and eradicate weeds. Operate herbicide application equipment on municipal road allowances, and on public and private lands;
- Develop a solid understanding of the safety requirements indicated on the MSDS sheets and products labels;
- Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner and adhere to the Lacombe County Health and Safety manual;
- Remain current and knowledgeable of weed identification as per the Alberta Weed Control Act;
- Participate in workplace safety initiatives and meetings as required. Report to work fit for duty.
- Keep accurate daily spray application records;
FULL JOB DETAILS: pdf Sprayer Operator 2020 (166 KB)
Please forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectations by February 28, 2020 to: E-mail: | Fax: 403.782.3820 | www.lacombecounty.com