Lacombe County is accepting applications for a full-time seasonal Weed Inspector to work in our Agriculture department, completing weed inspections on public and private lands throughout the County. The approximate term date for this 4-month position is May 4, 2020 - August 28, 2020.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform weed inspections on all lands within Lacombe County (identify and control the weeds as listed in the Alberta Weed Control Act);
- Respond to complaints from residents. Interact with residents in a tactful and professional manner;
- Communicate effectively with the public in addressing weed concerns and provide them with advice on effective control solutions;
- Perform detailed record-keeping manually and on the computer;
- Issue weed notices when required;
- Participate in workplace safety initiatives and meetings as required. Report to work fit for duty.
FULL JOB DETAILS: pdf Weed Inspector 2020 (168 KB)
Please forward your application by February 28, 2020 to: E-mail: | Fax: 403.782.3820 | www.lacombecounty.com