Lacombe County is accepting applications for a full-time seasonal Sandy Point Beach General Labourer to maintain the beach area at Sandy Point (on the southwestern shores of Gull Lake); a place where people call home for the weekend or for a summer retreat.
Please note: This is a 5-month seasonal position (beginning of May to end of September).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the beach cleanliness: clean and restock the washroom facilities, empty the garbage receptacles, etc.;
- Operate basic hand and power tools including hand mowers, power mowers, tractor mowers, tractors, etc.;
- Interact with the public in a tactful and professional manner;
- Participate in workplace safety initiatives and meetings as required. Report to work fit for duty;
- Perform a variety of landscaping and clean-up activities as directed.
FULL DETAILS HERE: pdf Sandy Point Labourer 2020 (209 KB)
Please forward your application by February 28, 2020 to: E-mail: | Fax: 403.782.3820 | www.lacombecounty.com