Lacombe County is accepting applications for Summer Seasonal General Labourers to work with the maintenance and/or construction crew members in our Operations department, performing a variety of manual and physical tasks throughout Lacombe County.
Operations Department | Full-Time Position (4-month seasonal | May - August | Monday - Friday | 7:00am - 5:00pm)
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION: pdf Summer Labourers - 2020 (168 KB)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of parks, beaches and green spaces;
- Operate basic hand and power tools including hand mowers, power mowers, tractor mowers, compactors, skid steers, tractors, etc.;
- Assist with the maintenance and construction of roads, pavements, trails, road clean-ing, site cleanup and traffic control functions;
- Perform a variety of landscaping and clean-up activities as directed;
- Interact with the public in a tactful and professional manner.
- Participate in workplace safety initiatives and meetings as required. Report to work fit for duty.
Please forward your application by February 28, 2020 to:
E-mail: | Fax: 403.782.3820 | www.lacombecounty.com