Lacombe County is a large organization with nearly 120 full, part-time, and seasonal employees. The Corporate Services department's role is to help the institution work effectively and efficiently.
The Department is responsible for assessment, finance, human resources, information technology services, communications, purchasing and inventory, and administrative support services within the County. These responsibilities and services are delivered by 16 employees at present, including the Director of Corporate Services.
- Through the support and dedication of our staff we provide the foundation to all County administrative services, including:
- Provide economic and financial research and analysis to corporate decision-makers;
- Provide policy and practices to ensure that corporate resources are acquired efficiently, safeguarded and expended wisely;
- Provide financial services, accurate timely reporting and communication support.
- The Corporate Services Department is structured to meet both the legislative requirements as well as the specific corporate needs of our organization.